Meridianville, Alabama

Called Bucks pizza in Hazel Green Al.Ordered items featured in pic below.

When I received the order, not only was the order 1 hr late but the diet coke was left out of order. Asked driver about it and he got ill with me and was rude. Called to speak to manager and he claimed to be Buck himself. He proceeded to get mean with me.

He finally sent the drink out with the driver an hour late. To my surprise, the cokes we received were 16.9 fl oz yet on their website they have only 20 fl oz.

I had to call corporate and get them involved.Waiting on return call regarding the horrible service and false advertisement.

jasrn32 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bucks Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bucks Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bucks Pizza diet coke for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bucks Pizza?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #955268

are you serious ???? people complain bout dumb stuff but this was really dumb lol

jasrn32
to chanel Deatsville, Alabama, United States #955282

Bout? lol. SOME people

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #955076

Lol really all this trouble for a couple oz of diet coke??? Lol. Wow...some people really surprise me,its like they have nothing better going on in their lives to make a huge deal out of nothing

jasrn32